13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Residence Inn Orlando by SeaWorld

To contact us Click HERE
I did a three night stay at the Residence Inn Orlando by SeaWorld.  Unfortunately, it was a disappointing stay.

The first issue was the Internet.  The first 2 nights had absolutely no Internet availability.  I inquired with the front desk about this a few times and each time was told that it was being worked on and would be up shortly.  It took more than 48 hours to fix the problem, which to me is inexcusable.  I specifically chose this hotel because of it's proximity to a conference I was at and because free in-room internet was advertised.  The hotel fell short because of the lack of Internet availability.  To me, this implies false advertising since the amenity of free Internet was unavailable.

The second issue was the housekeeping.  They did a very poor job in cleaning the room on a daily basis.  To give you some examples, the mirror in the bathroom was never cleaned and was "spotty" the whole time I was there.  The alarm clock next to the bed was covered in a layer of dust.  There were crumbs on the table in the room and they were never cleaned off.  I expressed this concern to someone at the front desk, but since nothing was ever resolved, I believe they just ignored my valid complaint.

After my stay, I informed Marriott of these issues.  Within a day they did apologize and the hotel did offer me one night's money back on a gift card, which I thought was definitely good compensation for the issues.

There are numerous hotel options in the SeaWorld area for all types of travelers.  With this type of competition, there is no excuse for these issues.  I'd recommend looking elsewhere for your stays in this area.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder